Coronavirus (COVID-19) Deep Cleaning and Disinfecting Services
Our technicians have been specifically trained in COVID-19 Biohazard Clean-up & Disinfection Response. We have created a protocol using techniques that are CDC recommended (Center for Disease Control) and materials that are EPA approved (Environmental Protection Agency).
As part of the restoration and cleaning industry for over 20 years, Environmental 911 specializes in hazard removal, including asbestos, mold, lead and biohazards. We are already using OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) and EPA approved equipment and cleaning products on a daily basis. We adhere to all OSHA regulations, as well as those of the AQMD (Air Quality Management District). We are fully-insured, licensed with the CSLB (Contractors State License Board) and certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration).
What sets us apart?
- We set up containments to isolate the affected areas
- We use state-of-the-art negative air machines to filter the air
- Our technicians wear personally-fitted respirators and top-of-the-line personal protective equipment
- We follow a four-step cleaning and disinfecting process, including fogging
- We practice safe treatment and disposal of waste in accordance with local regulations
- We perform follow-up worker health monitoring and daily temperature checks
- We decontaminate all used equipment and vehicles after each project
Because information and research on the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is continually evolving, we cannot guarantee 100% elimination of the virus. However, we will follow all CDC and EPA recommended guidelines and best practices to reduce the spread and threat of the virus.
Or Fill Out This Form